In an effort to reduce the amount of e-waste our digital world creates, we partner with electronics recycling firms who responsibly break down and recycle cell phones, computers and other electronic devices into their basic materials.
Due to changes in the electronics recycling ecosystem, we have implemented a $50 electronics recycling fee for any device.
Prior to the recycling/breakdown process, we can securely erase, delete and destroy any personal data from the device at no extra charge, so you will not have to worry about data security or privacy.
Items we accept:
- Laptop/Desktop/All-in-one Computers and Servers
- Routers/Modems/Switches/Networking Equipment
- Cell phones/Smartphones
- Flat panel LCD/LED monitors and TV's under 40"; We cannot accept CRT monitors.
- Empty ink and toner cartridges purchased from us
- OEM ink and toner cartridges